• Have a potential chance to work on-site in South Korea (short-term or long-term). The suitable candidate will join the big project delivery SAP products to the customer in the Fortune 500 companies
• Work as senior Fiori Technical Consultant in SAP projects
• Working with Functional Consultant to suggest an appropriate technical solution as the customer needed
• Represent the technical solution to the Technical Specification (TS) based on Functional Specification (FS)
• Maintain or enhance SAP systems and implement new systems
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training to team members
• Join pre-sale activities for Fiori-related projects: solution proposal, effort estimation, technology research…
• Graduate university in Information System, Information Technology or related major
• Experience with SAP Web IDE
• Experience with SAP Fiori Elements, Smartcontrols and extensibility in SAPUI5
• Experience with Unit-test and test specification
• Experience in Fiori Design patterns, expertise in UI Theme designer
• Experience in Fiori Launchpad configuration
• Experience with ABAP, OO ABAP and BAdI implementations
• Can work oversea in 3 – 6 months
Nice to have:
• Experience with SAP Gateway and HANA Cloud Connector
• Experience with OData services.
• Experience with ABAP Core Data Services (CDS)
• Experience with SAP Workflow
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Signing Bonus up to 80M
• Working abroad in Europe/Korea with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects
• Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive + free for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Other allowances: transportation, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
• FTown Campus provide many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Interested candidates should click Apply button to submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/Resume and Cover Letter to: Recruitment Department – FPT Software Workforce Development
• Contact Person : Mrs. Bui Thi Thu Thoa (ThoaBTT)
• Email : [email protected]