Chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm chiến binh công nghệ cho các vị trí:
- Participate in the dynamic & creative project teams to build the SOA project(s) which you can contribute your most valuable strength(s) from design, analysis, implementation, verification and deployment.
- Daily synch-up with project team from multiple locations to update progress, clarify requirement and discuss technical solution.
- Bachelor degree in IT.
- Proficient in English communication, can communicate directly with customer via emails, conference calls.
- At least 02 years programming in J2EE technologies, very proficient in Java Core and experienced in design pattern.
- Experienced in Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, SQL Database (such as Oracle).
- Experienced in Web Service (SOAP and RESTful).
Our customer is a world leading semiconductor supplier and one of the largest solution providers in automotive sector. You will join a truly global team with engineers based all over Europe and the US, developing solutions for connected and autonomous cars, which help shape the world right now and tomorrow.
Join us and you will be part of a passionate team with lots of opportunities:
– Have chances to work on-site in Europe and/or US
– Work with a world leading semiconductor supplier and one of the largest solution providers in automotive sector
– Be quickly promoted to Technical Leader/Team leader/Project Manager or Solution Architect/Line Manager given excellent performance
– Project-based performance reward 2 times/year
– Responsible for software delivery to customer
– Develop automotive products and technologies
– Communicate with leader, project manager or customer
Job qualifications must have
– Programming language: C development on Linux or Windows
– Foreign language: Basic reading and writing English skills
– Operation systems: Linux and Windows
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Attractive offer, plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Chance to work onsite in US, Euro and Asian countries
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- FPT Campus provide many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.