- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy, define, and document cloud solution architecture including technical designs and diagrams
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure and design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
Requirements/ Desired skills and experience
- Technical Background and Experience (required)
- Participate in Opportunity/Large Deals to produce architecture and high level design to respond to the client requirements.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations and App Modernization
- Design of client’s Cloud solutions with a focus on Azure
- Undertake short-term delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on Azure and Cloud Migrations/Modernization
- Implementation of Azure within in large regulated enterprise environments
- Splendid expertise on Azure Cloud-Specific services which include IAM, VNET, Firewall, APIM. Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, AKS, EventHub, Storage Account, VPN, Azure Monitor, Application Insight, Azure Policy
- Experience in writing Cloud Formation Templates and Terraform Templates
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME
- Excellence Communication Skill
- English (required)
- listen, advise, explain (required)
- Certificated is required (Azure Certified Solutions Architect Professional)
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review once a year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Interested candidates should click Apply button submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
Recruitment Department – FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Mrs. Hoang Le My Hanh
Email : [email protected]