We are looking for a Big Data Engineer who can find creative solutions to tough problems. As a Big Data Engineer, you’ll create and manage our data infrastructure and tools, including collecting, storing, processing and analyzing our data and data systems. You know how to work quickly and accurately, using the best solutions to analyze massive data sets, and you know how to get results. You’ll also make this data easily accessible across the company and usable in multiple departments.
- As a big data engineer, your responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
- Gather and process raw data at scale.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Analyze processed data.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
- Define data retention policies.
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in data engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, Hadoop Spark, YARN/HiveSQL, or Java, and a willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualization and reporting, with an understanding of the best, most efficient use of associated tools and applications to complete these tasks.
- Japanese: N2
- Support housing, transportation, allowances for dependents in Japan.
- The career path is clear, with lots of positions and promotion opportunities for employees.
- Bonus payment 2 times/year.
- Salary review 1 time/year
- Working from Monday to Friday weekly.
- Working directly with customers is big corporations in Japan.
- Training in language, soft skills.
- Join in travel, teambuilding organized by the company yearly.
- Join exciting event activities, sports clubs, arts …
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (1)
Data Engineer – Salary Up to $3000 on September 7, 2023