Senior Software Project Quality Officer (QA)
2017-02-08 09:52:25 - Career Fsoft
- Audit the process compliance of various projects in accordance with defined Quality Process Management system:
- Consult and guide project teams in defining/developing processes, procedure, guideline, templates, and checklist.
- Provide training and guidance to project members in process implementation.
- Report the non-conformity, issues or detected defects in process compliance audit/product review, follow and track correction plan till closure.
- Audit the products/services developed or delivered by FSOFT to ensure their fit-for-purpose and satisfaction of organization requirements in accordance with management system such as:
- Conduct final inspection for deliverables based on defined final inspection checklist.
- Report the issues or detected defects in product verification to higher level of QA and PM, follow and track correction plan till closure.
- Make the “Pass/Fail” judgment after reviewing final inspection for the quality of deliverables.
- Establish measurement & analysis system to measure performance of projects including “Specify measurement & analysis objectives”.
- Provide the On-job training for Junior QA.
- Work without supervision across various projects with team size range from 50 to 80 members in peak time.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Quality Management or Process Management major.
- Have a good Quality mindset.
- Have at least 2 year-experience in Process Quality Assurance or Developer/Tester.
- Knowledge of ISO, CMMI and other quality frameworks.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM is preferred.
- Fluently English writing and speaking; be competent in reading guidelines and making reports in English.
- Good at Japanese is a bunus point.
- Very careful and Detail-oriented.
- Problem-solving skill and Communication skill, team work, be able to communicate coherently and persuasively.
- Flexible and Patience, be able to work in different contexts
- High Sense of responsibility, can work under pressure.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Attractive salary;
- All benefit based on Labor Law & FPT Software;
- Other compensations and allowance will be discussed specifically in the interview session;
- The F-Town building provides many facilities to employees of FPT Software including: cafeteria, gym, yoga, dance class, football ground, basketball field, table tennis playground, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
Resource Assurance Incubation Center,
FPT Software Hochiminh Co.Ltd
Contact Person : Phạm Thị Thu Hằng
Phone Number : 0901 429 661
Email for applications : firstname.lastname@example.org
FPT Software – Where talents meet