– Reviewing and advising contracts/agreements in Vietnamese and English;
– Involving in drafting and controlling internal rules and regulations in accordance with laws;
– Solving legal issues related to lawsuits, disputes, etc.;
– Coordinating with other departments in dealing with legal issues;
– Guiding and supervising related departments to operate in accordance with laws;
– Researching laws, legal and commercial practices of countries that have business relationships with FPT Software;
– Reviewing and systematizing legal documents related to company’s operation;
– Updating and giving guidelines for application of regulations for Board of Management and departments;
– Other tasks assigned by line manager.
– University Degree in Law, Holding Lawyer Certificate is an advantage;
– Having profound knowledge of Corporate Law, Investment Law, Commercial Law;
– Having knowledge of laws of VN and other countries where FPT Software has branch/office is an advantage;
– Having 1-2 year legal experience;
– Experience working at foreign companies or being experienced in construction projects is an advantage;
– Good command of English (TOEIC >600);
– Good communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion skills;
– Honest, responsible, hard-working and teamwork.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Vu Thi Hong Giang
Phone Number : (+ 84) 943530496
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Hồ Chí Minh ,Việt Nam
Hà Nội ,Việt Nam
Attachment format: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpeg. File size < 30Mb.
Vui lòng cung cấp email hoặc tên đăng nhập để lấy lại mật khẩu.